Who is Design Advocate?
I’m Gerard Crichton.
Bachelor of Design with Honours.
Trained as a Concept and Interdisciplinary Designer, I have spent over a decade transforming the business processes and customer journeys for Sky.
I always aim to:
- make things easier to find, follow and read.
- work with, and influence stakeholders and product owners up to director level.
- prove the benefits of my work through demonstration and analytics.
- constantly improve through user feedback.
- create training courses and Train the Trainers.
- leave your people supported with clear documentation.
I ask simple questions to build an understanding.
I discover the true potential of your systems. I push them to their limits.
I help understand the implications of decision making. I Scope the viability. I Remove unknowns.
I get into the weeds. I love a challenge. I make things easier for people.
I aim to delight you, your users and your customers.
I love a chat.
Talk to me